If you are reading this article, it probably means you are looking for the best racism essay topics. After all, you want to get a top grade on your next academic paper. The good news is that we have compiled a list of brand new topics for high school, college and university students right here on this page. And yes, all these topics are 100% free. You can use them in any way you see fit (you can even reword them). There is no need to give us any credit.
In addition to the list of unique racism essay topics, we also have some great tips on how to write the perfect essay in the shortest time possible. Remember, our experts are here to assist you with any kind of assignment right now, even if it’s the middle of the night. If you don’t require professional writing help right now, just pick one of our topics and start writing your essay!
Quick Way to Write an Essay About Racism
Before we get to the topics we have prepared for you, it’s time to talk about how you can write an essay about racism quickly and get a top grade on it. We won’t get into many details because we assume you already know what is racism essay. So, here is what you need to do if you want to write your paper fast:
- Choose one of our topics. Make sure that topic you choose is original and interesting. You want your paper to stand out from the rest.
- Think about a strong racism thesis statement. It should be just one or two sentences long. The thesis statement is basically the goal of your research.
- Create a racism essay outline. Remember, even our most experienced academic writers start their projects with an outline. It will keep you focused on the most important talking points.
- Write the introduction and don’t forget to start it with your thesis statement. Provide a bit of background information about the topic and transition to the first body paragraph.
- Write three body paragraphs. Each one of them should discuss a single idea that supports your thesis. It’s a good idea to start the paragraph with a statement and use the rest of the paragraph to support it.
- Write the conclusion. In this section, you have to summarize everything and show your readers that your findings answer the research questions.
- Edit and proofread your work at least twice. Keep in mind that you can quickly lose points for minor mistakes such as typos or improperly formatted citations/references.
Best Race Topics to Write About
Now that you have a quick guide to follow, it’s time to show you some of the best race topics to write about. Keep in mind that this list of topics is updated periodically and that we go to great lengths to make sure every student has access to the latest original topics. Furthermore, you can contact us with a “write my dissertation for me UK” message and we will happily help you save your time and nerves. So, what are you waiting for? Pick one of these topics and start writing your paper:
Racism Argumentative Essay Topics
We will start our list with some very interesting racism argumentative essay topics because we know these are some of the most popular assignments nowadays. Here are some of our latest ideas:
- The best way to put an end to racism
- Things the need to change to end racial discrimination
- Gender bias versus racism
- Top 5 celebrities fired for racism
- Racial bias in Canada
- Discuss the role of racism in our society
- Systemic versus indirect racism
- The consequences of racism
- Talk about the evolution of civil rights in America
- Discuss race-motivated crime in the UK
- The state of racism in 2022
- Why do most Black people earn less than white people?
Race and Ethnicity Essay Topics
Are you interested in writing your academic paper on something related to race and ethnicity? Our experts have compiled a list of unique race and ethnicity essay topics just for you:
- The differences between race and ethnicity
- Research the ethnicities of South Africa
- Talk about the Mexican ethnicity in the United States
- An in-depth analysis of your ethnicity
- Talk about the concept of ethnic relations
- Link between race, ethnicity and culture
- Analyze ethnicities in the United States
- Race, ethnicity and religion in the United Kingdom
- Analyze the concept of ethnicity on social media
- Analyze the Hispanic ethnicity in the US
- Discuss ethnic cleansing incidents in history
Easy Essay Topics on Racism
Pick one of these easy essay topics on racism is you want to spend just a couple of hours writing your paper. Keep in mind that some of these topics may be a bit too simple for some professors:
- Define racism and give some examples
- Talk about racism in ancient history
- What is an act of racism
- Talk about anti-racism legislation
- Discuss ways to prevent racist behavior
- Modern examples of racist behavior
- COVID-19 and racism in the United States
- Negative effects of racism on culture
- How does racism affect Black people in the US?
- Negative effects of racism on science
- Racism in our law enforcement agencies
Our Latest Racism Essay Ideas
In this section, we are constantly adding our latest racism essay ideas. You can rest assured that these topics are all original, so go ahead and choose one right now:
- Talk about the stigma associated with racism
- Are all Muslims terrorists?
- Talk about the Quaker initiatives
- Social reactions to racist remarks
- Famous anti-racist movements
- Confronting systemic racism in the UK
- Talk about the “merciless Indian savage” passage of the Declaration of Independence
- Discuss Islamophobia in the world today
- An in-depth look at the Abolitionist movement
Race and Ethnic Relations Essay Topics
Of course, we also have plenty of race and ethnic relations essay topics for high school, college and university students. Choose one of these ideas and start writing your paper today:
- Ethnic relations in the 21st century
- Talk about the life of James Loewen
- Talk about the concept of scientific anti-racism
- Talk about the first racial equality proposal
- Discuss ethnic relations in South Korea
- Talk about John Brown’s blessing (painting)
- The life of Friedrich Tiedemann
- Discuss the rise of BLM (Black Lives Matter)
- The role of the UN Human Rights Council Special Rapporteur
Topics for Race Discrimination Essays
Writing about race discrimination can be a very effective way to get a top grade, as we’re sure you already know. To help you out, we have compiled a list of the best topics for race discrimination essays right here:
- What is the Anti-Nazi League?
- Analyze racial discrimination in healthcare
- The importance of the World Conference against Racism
- The life and works of Richard Wright
- The role of Layla Saad in fighting racism
- A closer look at the Centre for Equal Opportunities and Opposition to Racism
- Give an example of racial discrimination
- Talk about race discrimination at the workplace
- Authors that have been deemed racist
Persuasive Topics About Racism
Are you looking to persuade your audience to adopt your point of view on a sensible subject related to racism? No problem, we’ve got your back! Here are our latest persuasive topics about racism:
- Racism is even bigger than we know
- The link between nationalism and racism
- The link between gender and racial discrimination
- Most famous anti-racism author
- Mandatory prison sentences for proven racists
- Problems with racism in Germany
- The rise of white supremacy movements
- Malcolm X: The racism warrior
- Black writers that never received acknowledgement
Racism Research Topics
If you are interested in writing your paper on a very interesting topic, we have some great racism research topics right here. Check them out below:
- The most controversial racism writer
- Research the mental health effects of racism
- Research the rise and fall of Klu Klux Klan
- Analyze the negative effects of racial bias
- Discuss wages in relation to race
- Research the history of racism
- Racism on social media
- Discuss racism in our schools
- Talk about racism in our judicial system
Racism Essay Thesis Topics
We know that you may be looking for some topics for a thesis on racism. This is why we have put together a list of original racism essay thesis topics for students:
- The new racism in the US
- The impact of racism on my professional life
- The role of anti-racist education
- Talk about race relations and criminal gangs in the United States
- The link between prejudice and racism
- Racism against Black Americans
- Research the Critical Race Theory
- The life of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The fights against racism in Europe
Injustice Essay Topics
Injustice (including racial injustice) is a very sensible subject nowadays. However, don’t be afraid to pick a topic related to injustice. Here are some of the best injustice essay topics you can find today:
- Talk about the book The One-Way Street of Integration (written by Edward G. Goetz)
- The sad truth behind Indian reservations
- Racial injustice in Austria
- Poverty in Indian reservations in the US
- Research racial injustice in sub-Saharan countries
- Racial injustice and racial bias
- Discrimination against women of color
- Talk about injustice done to native Indians
- Social injustice in developed countries
Best Racism Research Questions
We have discovered that the best way to find a great topic for your next paper is to take a look at some intriguing research questions. Below, you will find our best racism research questions:
- What is racism?
- Is there a link between Covid-19 and anti-Asian racism?
- What causes racism?
- Can racism cause psychological problems?
- How do you feel when somebody calls you racist?
- Was Hitler a racist?
- What is the difference between racism and xenophobia?
- How do we stop white supremacy?
- What is racial bias?
- Does the police use racist tactics today?
- What is the extent of racial discrimination in the US?
- What is the anti-Semitic movement?
- Does racism affect scientific decisions?
- What caused the most popular racial myths?
- Is human thinking the only cause of racism?
- Can racism appear in the peer-review process?
- What is the anti-Indigenous movement in the US?
Topics for an Essay About Racial Inequality
As you probably already know, racial inequality is a hot potato nowadays. This does not mean you should not write a paper about it though. Take a look at these great topics for an essay about racial inequality:
- Analyze the book Driving While Black written by Gretchen Sorin
- Racial inequality in Zimbabwe
- Negative effects of racial inequality
- Racial inequality in Zanzibar
- 3 manifestations of racial inequality
- Racial inequality in India
- Why is racial inequality still a problem?
- Racial inequality in Afghanistan
- Racial inequality in Israel (against Palestinians)
Solution to Racism Essay Topics
Our experts are here to help you if you need to write an essay about the solution to racism. We have some of the most interesting solution to racism essay topics for you right here:
- The ultimate solution to racism
- What can we do to stop racism?
- People who have fought racism and won
- Celebrating other cultures
- Banning hate speech from the media
- Teaching anti-racism classes in school
- Establishing new human rights organizations
- Think about the best solution against racism
- Imagine a world without racism
Informative Topics Related to Racism
Are you looking for some informative topics related to racism? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of them. Take a look at the list below and choose the topic you like the most right now:
- Racism in Ancient Egypt
- Peculiarities of racism in the UK
- Discuss racism and xenophobia in Thailand
- Analyze racism from a racist’s POV
- What it means to be a racist in America
- The 4 important parts of racism
- Talk about anti-Asian hate
- Hate crimes in the modern world
- Terrorism and hate crimes
Illuminating Racism Topics
Finding interesting and original topics about racism can be difficult, we know. This is why we have created a list of the most illuminating racism topics. You can find it right here:
- 5 famous racists
- Compare and contrast racism and xenophobia
- Discuss racial bias and gender bias
- Racism in science
- Are humans racist by nature?
- Famous racist remarks
- Is racism 100% hate?
- The coronavirus and the hate against Asian people
- Hate crimes against women in the US
Revealing Topics About Racism
Some topics in racism have the potential to earn you some very useful bonus points from your professor. Check out our list of revealing topics about racism right here:
- Discuss the book “A More Beautiful and Terrible History” (written by Jeanne Theoharis)
- Signs of racism in the United Knigdom
- Talk about the targets of racial discrimination
- Discuss the effects of racism on mental health
- A closer look at police brutality in the US
- Analyze the term “casual racism”
- How can we recognize racism?
- A closer look at hate speech in Western Europe
- Is racism and bias the same thing?
- Understanding systemic racism in the United States
- Talk about slavery and racism
- Discuss racism in Nazi Germany
Essential Racism Research Questions
Our experts know that students can quickly find a great topic for their next essay simply by looking at some essential racism research questions. Here are some of our latest ideas:
- When did the term “racism” first appear?
- Is racism such a wide-spread phenomenon?
- What caused the apartheid in South Africa?
- Can you find any signs of racism in Ancient Rome?
- Do all racists deserve prison sentences?
- What makes a person become racist?
- How can we effectively combat racism?
- Can racist remarks ever be considered harmless?
- Who was Martin Luther King?
- Why is racism such a big deal in the United States today?
- Do we need more severe anti-racism laws?
- What does white supremacy mean to you?
- What does white privilege mean to you?
- Can you find signs of racism in religious texts?
- What is afrophobia?
- What is indirect racism?
- What is white supremacy?
Controversial Racism Topics
As you can imagine, racism can cause a lot of controversies. However, we encourage you to write your paper on one of these controversial racism topics to get some bonus points from your professor:
- Racial discrimination in politics
- Racial bias in healthcare
- Failed anti-racism movements
- Inequalities between Black and white Americans
- International human rights and racism
- Racism and oppression in Palestine
- Racism in schools
- Talk about racial equity
- Is bullying racism?
Great Racism Essay Ideas
In the list below, we have selected only what we consider to be great racism essay ideas. Yes, there are many other interesting ideas in our list, but these topics will work great in 2022:
- Fight racism in your neighborhood
- Examples of racist politicians
- A closer look at the book “The Origin of Others”
- Talk about racism laws
- Racism’s effects on language acquisition
- Discuss systemic racism in Europe
- What is the American Apartheid?
- Discuss the book “The Souls of Black Folk”
- What makes a speech racist?
Important Issues Related to Racism
You don’t have to write your paper on a topic closely linked to racism to make a point. There are many other important issues related to racism that you can talk about, such as:
- Racism in the 21st century
- Racial inequality in Australia
- New anti-racism movements
- 3 new forms of racism
- Racism in 2022
- The evolution of hate speech
- Racial bias in developing countries
- Talk about the book “Racism: A Short History”
- Who is Rachel Cargle?
Complex Topics Related to Racism
College and university students should choose topics that are a bit more complex. Your professor expects you to do extensive research and write an excellent paper. This is why we have a list of complex topics related to racism right here:
- Can we ever get rid of racism?
- Hate speech in North Korea
- Racist remarks by Donald Trump
- A world built on racism
- Discuss racism in international corporations
- Racism at Apple: a case study
- Racism against Black activists
- Racial bias in the US justice system
- Capitalist forces and racism
Fight Against Racism Topics
Would you like to write about the fight against racism? If you don’t know where to start or what to write about, all you have to do is take a look at some of these interesting ideas:
- The life and works of Charlene A. Carruthers
- Talk about defunding the police
- Talk about the concept of racial justice
- The evolution of the Black Lives Matter movement
- The life and works of D’atra Jackson
- Controversies related to the BLM movement
- Lee Merritt: fighting racism with words
- Demilitarizing the police in the US
- Discuss the role of racism in the history of the US
Racism Topics for College Students
Our writers and editors selected some of the best racism topics for college students, so that you don’t have to waste your time scouring the Internet for them. Check them out below:
- Talk about racism in Israel
- Define and discuss structural racism
- An in-depth look at race-motivated crime in Europe
- An in-depth look at the 3 most prominent cases of racism of 2022
- Talk about hate crimes in North America
- The psychology behind racism
- What is race-based hate crime?
- Ways to fight against racism in 2022
- The impact of racism on our society
- Analyze the book Mainstream Black Power (Tom Adam Davies)
- Talk about a racism incident in your area
- Notable civil rights movements in your area
Race Relations Essay Topics
Finally, we have an entire list of race relations essay topics for students of all ages – everywhere in the world. Choose one of these topics and write an A+ essay right now:
- Race relations in Ukraine (Russian and Ukrainian citizens)
- A closer look at civil rights in Palestine
- Race relations in modern America
- Discuss race relations in Israel
- Analyze race relations in China
- Talk about race relations in India
- Discuss racial injustice in African countries
- Research the apartheid in South Africa
- Compare 3 views on race relations
- Civil rights movements in Eastern Europe
- Racial injustice in the Middle East
- An in-depth look at the ethnic background in North Korea
Custom Efficient Essay Writing Help
Why struggle with writing a difficult racism paper when you can simply buy college essays online from our writers? We specialize in writing custom academic content for high school, college and university students and we’re the best in the business. Our in depth knowledge of racism is everything you need. Our team of writers, editors and proofreaders is standing ready to spring into action and start working on your racism essay right now.
So, does this mean that your experts can write my essay for me? Yes! Our knowledgeable and responsible writers are here to give you all the help you need and ensure you get a top grade on your next paper. We are a reliable academic writing company that you can count on no matter how difficult the topic may be. Our experts have written thousands of academic papers of all levels for students all around the world, so they definitely know what they’re doing. Get the help you need today and we’ll write you an exceptional racism essay in as little as 3 hours. Give us a try!